Our 2015 back to school infographic is a follow-up of our 2014 back to school post and features an array of information on how the back to school phenomenon affects the online retail industry. The infographic also highlights some things retailers should be aware of as the second largest shopping event of the year approaches.
Some information discussed in the infographic:
- Total 2014 sales and projected 2015 sales
- Amount spent in core product categories
- Primary purchase influencers on back to school purchases
- The impact of mobile on back to school shopping
- How a tax free day or holiday would impact back to school shopping
- The amount of influence children have in back to school purchases
- The difference between back to school shopping and back to college shopping
- Miscellaneous stats including top search queries and the impact of social media on back to school shopping
Enjoy the infographic!