Our cross-border eCommerce whitepaper concentrates on the current and future growth of the cross-border retail industry, a trend that’s been gaining exceptional momentum in the last few years.
You’ll find information about…
- Cross-Border Sales – As the cross-border eCommerce network continues to mature, digital consumers are becoming more comfortable shopping abroad.
- Why Customers are Shopping Abroad – From cheaper prices to the accessibility of items not found in certain geographies, there are many reasons shoppers look for products internationally.
- Primary Sellers and Markets – As the market has matured, three key players have accrued the largest revenues from cross-border online retail. We present the statistics and trends associated with each major country.
- Products Shoppers are Buying – Cross-border eCommerce enables shoppers to buy virtually anything they want from whatever digital store they choose. Learn what shoppers are pressing the buy button on.
- Cross-Border Obstacles – Consumers are primarily concerned with high shipping costs, long delivery times, and transactions security. We consider whether these global impediments are enough to outweigh the advantages of shopping cross-border.