At PFSweb, Inc. our focus is to provide a seamless and transparent solution to support our client’s business strategies by leveraging our technology, expertise and proven methodologies. The information you provide allows us to improve our reach of what prospective customers may need as well as being responsive to our clients and providing streamlined and cost-effective solutions.
PFSweb, Inc. is subject to the jurisdiction, enforcement, and investigatory authority of the United States Federal Trade Commission and the laws of the United States.
What Information We Collect and How We Collect it
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name, but not the e-mail address unless that information is voluntarily submitted by the visitor in one of the forms on the site.
PFS may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, the time and date of your visit, length of visit, page views, the time spent on those pages, and other website navigation statistics and paths
- Information that you provide to us:
- When you intentionally registered with our website (including your email address, phone number, and company name);
- When completing your profile on our human resources page including your name, email address, phone number, and a resume which may include interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- When using our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those the website including the timing, frequency, and pattern of use;
- Information relating to requests about the services we offer which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and company name; and
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
You may update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account, and submit a request to exercise your rights available under applicable law, or express your concern about the use of your information at any time. To do so, please contact us. Additionally, you may choose not to provide information to us. However, if you do not provide information when requested, we may be unable to provide you with the offering or the information you requested due to the absence of the requested information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Information that is collected through forms on our website may be used by us to understand the impact of our marketing efforts and/or to contact you for marketing purposes. We will ask your explicit consent for direct marketing on the form. If you do not want us to use this information or do not want to receive e-mail or other marketing materials from us as a result of your activity on our website, please do not provide your information.
If you register your name, address, e-mail address and/or additional contact information on the website to request marketing materials, we use your information for these purposes. If you object to such use for any reason, you may stop this use either by making an e-mail request, unsubscribing from newsletters, or by sending us a written request.
HR’s Purpose of Processing Information
Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate is suitable for employment and decide whom to offer a job. In some cases, we need to process information to ensure we are complying with our legal obligations. For example, it is mandatory to check a successful applicant’s authorization to work in the country of hire before employment starts. We may also need to process information from job applicants to respond and defend against legal claims.
Note that we may process special categories of information, such as information about ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religion or belief, to monitor recruitment statistics. We also may collect information about whether applicant is disabled to make reasonable adjustments for a candidate who may have a disability. We process such information to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment. If your application is unsuccessful, we may keep your personal data on file for one calendar year, in case there are future employment opportunities for which you may be suited for. We will ask for you consent before we keep your information for this purpose, and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
How We Protect Your Data
PFSweb, Inc. has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your information is not lost, accidently destroyed, misused or disclosed and is not accessed except by our employee in the proper performance of their duties.
PFSweb, Inc. implements appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We provide training to our staff on data processing obligations, identification of breaches and risks. We restrict staff access to information to those who need to know.
How Long is Your Information Kept?
Your information will be processed and maintained in our records as long as your account is active. Your information will be maintained 24 months after the last contact, exchange of information, or update to your data.
Cookies and Technology
To make our website work properly, we place cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website, commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Type of cookies
- Session Cookies: collect information about what you do during a browsing session each time you visit our website. When connecting to a server, the device will be allocated a session ID, which enables the server to identify the device during the session and facilitates website usability. These cookies are temporary and are set to be deleted when leaving our website or ending a session.
- Persistent Cookies: are stored by your Internet browser for more than a session and are set to expire within a defined time period. Persistent cookies remember and maintain the used settings and information, so one does not have to keep re-entering them whenever visiting our website. They also measure the use and interaction.
- First-Party Cookies: are stored and accessed on your device. They might include cookies related to third-party service providers. As a result, first-party cookies might log user-related information accessible to and processed by third parties.
- Third-Party Cookies: are stored and accessed on your device by third parties determining the purposes and means of the processing of your information logged by such cookies.
We may engage third-party providers to perform or provide functionality and manage the information collected by our website, including: business-intelligence analytics, data matching with other consumer-based databases, and targeted advertising. These third-party providers may use servers hosted in the US or in the EU.
International Data Transfer
All information submitted to PFSweb, Inc. or its subsidiaries will be processed by and may be transferred to and stored using US-based servers managed by PFSweb, Inc. or EU-based servers managed by its EU affiliates.
By giving your consent and submitting information, you explicitly agree that your data may be transferred to and processed in the US and/or the EU. PFSweb, Inc. complies with European Union (“EU”) regulations regarding the processing and movement of information including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) and the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of information transferred from European Union and Switzerland, respectively, to the United States.
PFSweb, Inc. believes privacy is a human right and supports the foundations of the GDPR including breach notification, the right to access, the right to be forgotten, data portability, and privacy by design.
PFSweb, Inc. uses third parties for a variety of reasons. We rely on third parties to help accomplish a range of business operations. We only provide them with the information needed to perform the service.
Links to Other Websites
Your Right to Complain
You may have certain rights under applicable law in respect of the information that we hold about you. Below is an overview of the most commonly used rights. It is not a complete, exhaustive statement of your rights in respect of your information.
In accordance with EU GDPR regulations EU data subjects have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to the information we processed and to ask for a copy.
- You have the right to request a rectification or adaptation of any information.
- You have the right to request an erasure of your information.
- You have the right to object to processing of your information
- You have the right to receive your information that we store in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your information at any time.
In accordance with California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) California citizens have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to the information we processed, to ask for a copy, and to request for that information to be deleted.
- You have the right to know what information we are collecting.
- You have the right to refuse having a business sell your personal information.
- You have the right to protection against businesses who do not uphold the value of privacy.
Any complaints regarding the handling of information under US law should be directed to the PFSweb, Inc. Data Protection Officer at: [email protected].
PFSweb, Inc. has further committed to refer any unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit their website for more information or to issue a complaint.
A complaint regarding the handling of information and the applicable GDPR regulations can also be made with the supervisory authority of our representative in Belgium:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
Children Under the Age of 13
PFSweb, Inc. does not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 (“minors”) and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a child under 13, please contact us, so that we may delete the information.
505 Millennium Drive,
Allen, TX 75013
1201 Elm Street
Dallas, TX 75270
9133 Leslie Street, Unit 120
L4B 4N1, Canada
2033 Sixth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
4638 Shelby Drive
Memphis, TN 38118
205 E 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
68 T.W. Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Rue Louis Bleriot no. 5
Zoning Industriel Liège Logistics
Grace-Hollogne, Liège 4460
P: +32 (0) 4-364 41 11
25 Christopher Street
London, England EC2A 2BS
P: +44 (0) 20 3475 4000
Southampton, S018 2NQ
Hampshire, RG21 4FB
ul. “Nikola Gabrovski” 79
8th floor, Block, Bhartiya City,
Milestone Buildcon, SEZ,
PFSweb, Inc. acts as the Data Controller of any data submitted and collected by these websites. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected]
Priority Fulfillment Services, Inc.,
505 Millennium Drive, Allen, Texas, 75013 USA.
Phone : +1 (972) 881-2900
E-mail: [email protected]