At PFSweb, Inc. our focus is providing seamless and transparent solutions to support our client’s business strategies by leveraging our technology, expertise and proven methodologies. The information you provide allows us to improve our reach of what prospective customers may need as well as being responsive to our clients and providing streamlined and cost-effective solutions.
PFS is subject to the jurisdiction, enforcement, and investigatory authority of the United States Federal Trade Commission and the laws of the United States.
How and what information do we collect about you?
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name, but not the e-mail address unless that information is voluntarily submitted by the visitor in one of the forms on the site.
PFS may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, the time and date of your visit, length of visit, page views, the time spent on those pages, and other website navigation statistics and paths
- Information that you provide to us:
- When you intentionally registered with our website (including your email address, phone number, and company name);
- When completing your profile on our human resources page including your name, email address, phone number, and a resume which may include interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details (see HR uses below);
- For the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name, email address, phone number, and company name;
- When using our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those the website including the timing, frequency, and pattern of use;
- Information relating to requests about the services we offer which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and company name; and
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
You may update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account, and submit a request to exercise your rights available under applicable law, or express your concern about the use of your information at any time. To do so, please contact us via the email address or phone number provided below in the Contact Us section. Additionally, you may choose not to provide information to us. However, if you do not provide information when requested, we may be unable to provide you with the offering or the information you requested due to the absence of the requested information.
Purpose of processing information
Information that is collected through forms on our website may be used by us to understand the impact of our marketing efforts and/or to contact you for marketing purposes. We will ask your explicit consent for direct marketing on the form. If you do not want us to use this information or do not want to receive e-mail or other marketing materials from us as a result of your activity on this website, please do not provide your information.
If you register your name, address, e-mail address and/or additional contact information on the website to request marketing materials, we use your information for these purposes. If you object to such use for any reason, you may stop this use either by making an e-mail request, unsubscribing from newsletters, or by sending us a written request.
HR Purpose of processing information
We have a legitimate interest in processing information during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm a candidate’s suitability for employment and decide to whom to offer a job. In some cases, we need to process information to ensure we are complying with our legal obligations. For example, it is mandatory to check a successful applicant’s authorization to work in the country of hire, including the United States, before employment starts. We may also need to process information from job applicants to respond and defend against legal claims.
Note we may process special categories of information, such as information about ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religion or belief, to monitor recruitment statistics. We may also collect information about whether or not applicants are disabled to make reasonable adjustments for candidates who have a disability. We process such information to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment. If your application is unsuccessful, we may keep your personal data on file in case there are future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. We will ask for you consent before we keep your information for this purpose and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
All information submitted to PFS or its subsidiaries will be processed by and may be transferred to and stored using US-based servers managed by PFS or EU-based servers managed by its EU affiliates.
By giving your consent and submitting information, you also explicitly agree that your data may be transferred to and processed in the US and/or the EU.
PFS complies with European Union (“EU”) regulations regarding the processing and movement of information including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)
PFS believes privacy is a human right and supports the foundations of the GDPR including breach notification, the right to access, the right to be forgotten, data portability, and privacy by design.
PFS acts as the Data Controller of any data submitted and collected by these websites. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
How we protect your data
PFS has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your information is not lost, accidently destroyed, misused or disclosed and is not accessed except by our employee in the proper performance of their duties.
PFS implements appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
We provide training to our staff on data processing obligations, identification of breaches and risks.
We restrict staff access to information to those who need to know.
How long is your information kept for?
Your information will be processed and maintained in our records as long as your account is active and at the latest 24 months after the last contact, exchange of information or update of data. Please provide us with any relevant modifications and changes in your information.
Sharing of data
We may engage third-party providers to provide functionality and to manage the information collected by our website. These third-party providers may use servers hosted in the US or in the EU. We use the information to fulfill your requests, to understand the impact of our marketing, and to improve our offerings.
Use of ‘cookies’
To make this website work properly, we place cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website, commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier.
These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Type of cookies
- Session Cookies: These are cookies to collect information about what you do during a browsing session each time you visit our website. When connecting to a server, the device will be allocated a session ID, which enables the server to identify the device during the session and facilitates website usability. These cookies are temporary and are set to be deleted when leaving our website or ending a session;
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that are stored by your Internet browser for more than a session and are set to expire within a defined time period. Persistent cookies remember and maintain the used settings and information, so one does not have to keep re-entering them whenever visiting our website. They also measure the use and interaction.
- First-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are store and accessed on your device. They might include cookies related to third-party service providers. As a result, first-party cookies might log user-related information accessible to and processed by third parties.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are stored and accessed on your device by third parties determining the purposes and means of the processing of your information logged by such cookies.
Third Parties that we use
GoToWebinar by LogMeIn
You may have certain rights under applicable law in respect of the information that we hold about you. Below is a short overview of the most commonly-used rights. It is not a complete, exhaustive statement of your rights in respect of your information.
In accordance with EU GDPR regulations EU data subjects have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to the information we processed and to ask for a copy.
- You have the right to request a rectification or adaptation of any information.
- You have the right to request an erasure of your information.
- You have the right to object to processing of your information
- You have the right to receive your information that we store in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your information at any time.
Your right to complain
Any complaint regarding the handling of information under US law should be directed to the PFS Data Protection Officer at: privacy@PFSweb.com.
A complaint with regard to the handling of information and the applicable GDPR regulations can also be made with the supervisory authority of our representative in Belgium.
Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
Priority Fulfillment Services, Inc.,
505 Millennium Drive, Allen, Texas, 75013 USA.
Phone: +1 (972) 881-2900
Rue Louis Blériot 5 4460 GRACE-HOLLOGNE, Belgium
Phone: +32 4 364 41 11
25 Christopher Street
London, England EC2A 2BS
Phone +44 20 3475 4000
Hampshire, RG21 4FB
Ul. “Nikola Gabrovski” 79